|Thanks Again Everyone
The Liberia Education Project thanks all of our supporters, sponsors and the businesses who donated silent auction items for Sunday's Christmas Concert. We also would like to thank the Bucks County Women's Chorus (see picture above) and everyone who attended the event. While we met our projections for attendance and fundraising, there are always new projects to fund. Please join us in supporting the teacher pay fund, the construction fund, the office rent fund or the special project fund. Just click the Donate Now button. It is fast, easy and fun - knowing that you are making a real difference. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!
Please click on the button below to make an Online Donation to Liberia Education Project
Ways to get involved
- Pray for this project and the people of Liberia.
- Share the project with your church, school, co-workers, friends, neighbors, social networking groups, students.
- Collect school supplies, soccer shoes and jersey’s for the students in Liberia.
- Buy one room (20 x 20) for $5,000, and a plaque with your name or business will be displayed over one of the rooms
- Contribute $100 to support the cost of the water well, and your name will be added to a thank you plaque next to the water well.
- Donate cash and utensils to the kitchen and cafeteria, and your name will be added to a thank you plaque at the entrance of the kitchen and cafeteria.
- You can buy cement @ $10 a bag.
- You can organize a fundraiser.
- You can honor a friend or loved one with your donation in the person’s name.
- You may sponsor a student with a gift of $15 a month, or a gift of $60 to pay a teacher’s salary for a month.
- Collect stationeries and books for the school library from friends, churches, schools, book stores, etc.
- Your donation to the general fund is appreciated, regardless the size or amount. What you may think as “little” is a lot to others.
The Liberia Education Project is presently run by a team of dedicated volunteers who are giving their time and resources to make a difference in the lives of needy children and adults in the communities and villages in Liberia. Your expertise is needed in the areas of education, teacher training, health, agriculture, construction, etc., as we will be putting a team together to visit the project site of the Ghewein Mission School in Kokoyah District, Bong County, Liberia in 2012. Your involvement is greatly needed, and will add to the success of the project. Whether you live near of far, your skills and expertise will provide the opportunity to make a difference in the lives on the needy people in the villages and communities in Liberia. You can volunteer in but not limited to the following areas:
- Public health awareness (HIV/AIDS, Malaria)
- Village health care
- Adult literacy
- Clean water projects
- Sustainable farming methods
- Building and construction
- Vocational training